Application Forms and Fee Information
A valid Building Regulations application must be made before the start of any building work. This may take the form of a Full Plans application, or in certain cases a Building Notice. In either case the correct fee must be included before the application can be validated.
Please note that our standard charge schedules have been amended, and the revised charges came into force on 1st September 2014.
Please find below our application forms, standard fees schedules and guidance note.
- Application Form Commercial [98kb]
- Application Form Domestic Use [99kb]
- Building Control Charges Commercial [64kb]
- Building Control Charges Domestic [63kb]
- Guidance Note - Building Control Charges [56kb]
If you require any assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org