The pay online facility allows you to make payments for Council Tax, Business Rates, Council invoices and Housing Benefit Overpayments with your credit/debit card.
- Please have your account number to hand.
- You will also need your current debit or credit card. (We are unable to accept "American Express", "Diners Club" or "SOLO" cards.)
- Please read the Terms and Conditions below. If you accept them and want to make your payment, click the "Accept" link.
There are a few conditions to using this facility and you should only
click on the "Accept" button if you accept these:
- Your payment will take a minimum of 3 working days to reach
your account. This includes time to verify your card details with
your card supplier and for payment to be notified to the Council.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the
intended account due to a customer quoting an incorrect account
- Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined
by the card supplier.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the Council is under no
obligation to bring this fact to the customer's attention. Customers
should check with their card supplier to ensure that payment has
been deducted from their relevant account.
The payment web page will open in a new window. When you have
completed your transaction, close the window and return to the East
Lindsey District Council site, which will have remained open.