Mablethorpe Area Partnership
Mablethorpe, Trusthorpe and Sutton on Sea
- The Mablethorpe Area Partnership vision is to provide a strategic drive for a stronger economy and better future for our coastal area
The objectives of the Partnership are:
- To seek to raise civic pride and sense of community.
- To project an image of the area as a centre for retail, residential, commercial, culture, entertainment and tourism which will ensure its viability in order to sustain regeneration.
- To develop and promote a unique brand/identity for the Partnership area.
- To encourage the private, public and third sector to work together to strengthen economic prosperity and quality of life in town and village centres.
- To communicate Partnership initiatives and actions effectively to the whole community and visitor economy.
- To promote the highest design standards of public spaces in the area.
- To promote increased access by public transport and safety for cyclists and pedestrians.
- To be the custodian of the 21st Century Mablethorpe Programme of projects working with delivery partners.
- To embrace all opportunities which will benefit the area.
- To source and secure funding opportunities for delivery of transformational projects in the partnership operational area.
The Partnership is currently working on a number of projects. Several of these are listed below
- Shop front grant scheme
- Strengthening the events programme
- Town Signage Project
- Training for local businesses
- Commissioning new website for the area.