The Reuse of Public Sector Information Regulations allow individuals and organisations to apply to re-use information held by a council.
Re-use means using the information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected.
To comply with the regulations we have a duty to:
- Respond to RPSI requests within 20 working days.
- Offer appropriate advice and guidance
- Grant licences for reuse of information where applicable
- Charge a fee to cover the costs of producing and supplying the information, where there is reasonable justification
If you wish to make a request to re-use information that we hold, this must be done in writing. It should state:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Details of the information you want to reuse and for what purpose