Community Exercise Sessions will begin again in January
This page is part of the news archive and for reference only
EXCERCISE sessions in East Lindsey will take a break over Christmas and the New Year, recommencing in January.
- Nordic Walking in Louth will start again (weather permitting) on Wednesday January 11. Sessions start at 10am until 12noon and those taking part should meet in the Hubbard’s Hills car park.
- Walk ’N’ Natter Group in Louth will start again (weather permitting) on Tuesday January 10 and take place between 2pm and 4pm and then take place weekly . The walk starts at the Meridian Leisure Centre.
- The Spilsby Walk will commence on Thursday January 19, meeting at Franklin Hall at 1.30pm, the walk will last until 3.30pm.
- The Conservation Project at Saltfleet/Theddlethorpe Nature Reserve starts again (weather permitting) on Friday January 13 taking place from 2pm until 3.30pm.
- Nordic Walking in Skegness will start again on January 5, beginning at 1.30pm and finishing at 2.30pm. The sessions begin at Gibraltar Point.
- Ingoldmells Virtual Gym at Royal Arthur Centre re-opens Friday January 6 at 10am, the session last for one hour.
- Spilsby’s Virtual Gym at Franklin Hall will re-open on Monday January 9 at 2pm
- Wainfleet Virtual Gym will re-open on Tuesday January 3 , at 10am.
- Chapel St Leonards Circuit Class at Chapel Village Hall re-opens Tuesday January 3 10am until 11am.
East Lindsey District Council's Senior Health Officer, Lisa Cumberworth, said: “Our Community Exercise Sessions are about people getting together and having fun while exercising. We are always keen to encourage new people to take part and would like to invite everyone to come along and have a go! If your New Years Resolution is to get fit and lose weight then we would love to hear from you.”
Anyone interested in joining a Community Exercise Session can contact the Council’s Health Team on 01507 601111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.