Emerging Local Plan
The Local Plan will guide growth and development in East Lindsey up to 2031.
EAST LINDSEY DISTRICT COUNCIL LOCAL PLAN SUBMISSIONS MODIFICATIONS DRAFT
East Lindsey District Council has now produced the Submissions Modifications Draft Version of its Local Plan.
The Local Plan is made up of two main documents:
- The Core Strategy which sets out the vision for the District along with the strategy for growth and key strategic priorities.
- and, the Settlement Proposals document which designates sites for different forms of development including residential and employment.
Alongside the two main documents the Local Plan has been subject to a Sustainability Appraisal and also a Habitat Regulations Assessment.
- CD102 East Lindsey Core Strategy Sustainability Appraisal November 2016 with Non Technical Summary [4Mb]
- CD102 Appendix 1 - Vision and Strategic Actions Appraisal [201kb]
- CD102 Appendix 2 - Policy appraisal sheets of changes as a result of consultation [418kb]
- CD102 Addendum to the Sustainability Appraisal of the East Lindsey Core Strategy [57kb]
- CD102 East Lindsey Settlement Proposals Sustainability Appraisal November 2016 with Non Technical Summary [4Mb]
- CD102 Appendix 1 - Settlement Proposals Site Assessment Forms [3Mb]
- CD102 Appendix 2 - Cumulative, Synergistic and Indirect Effects Table [47kb]
- CD96 Habitat Regulations Assessment [4Mb]
Below are the representations received as part of the Publication Consultation on the Local Plan and the Councils responses to these - they have been submitted to the Planning Inspectorate.
The Local Plan has been written using a variety of evidence based documents which can be accessed using the link at the bottom of the page.