Emerging Local Plan Consultation
The Local Plan will guide growth and development in East Lindsey up to 2031.
EAST LINDSEY DISTRICT COUNCIL LOCAL PLAN PUBLICATION VERSION CONSULTATION
East Lindsey District Council has produced the Publication Version of its Local Plan. The Council is now inviting formal representations on the legal compliance and soundness of the document.
The consultation runs for an eight week period from 30th November 2016 to 5.00 pm, 25th January 2017.
The Local Plan is made up of two main documents:
- The Core Strategy which sets out the vision for the District along with the strategy for growth and key strategic priorities.
- and, the Settlement Proposals document which designates sites for different forms of development including residential and employment.
Alongside the two main documents the Local Plan has been subject to a Sustainability Appraisal and also a Habitat Regulations Assessment.
- Appendix 1 - Vision and Strategic Actions Appraisal [201kb]
- Appendix 2 - Policy appraisal sheets of changes as a result of consultation [418kb]
- Addendum to the Sustainability Appraisal of the East Lindsey Core Strategy [57kb]
- East Lindsey Settlement Proposals Sustainability Appraisal November 2016 with Non Technical Summary [4Mb]
- Appendix 1 - Settlement Proposals Site Assessment Forms [3Mb]
- Appendix 2 - Cumulative, Synergistic and Indirect Effects Table [47kb]
- Habitat Regulations Assessment [4Mb]
All representations should be made using the representation form. A Guidance Note has been produced to help in the completion of the form. Please ensure that you read the guidance note prior to completing the representation form. The statement of representation procedure informs you how and where to make representations.
Responses should be received by 5pm on 25th January 2017. After this representation period the Local Plan, along with all representations received, will be submitted to the Secretary of State for independent examination.
This is a statutory consultation and therefore the Council cannot in this instance grant any extension to the above time, any representations made after the date and time set above will not be sent to the Secretary of State. Any representations not made on the official form will be discounted.
The Local Plan has been written using a variety of evidence based documents which can be accessed using the link at the bottom of the page.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss the consultation please speak to a member of the Planning Policy Team on 01507 601111 extensions 3140, 3143, 3147 or 3141.