Emerging Local Plan Consultation
The Local Plan will guide growth and development in East Lindsey up to 2031.
EAST LINDSEY DISTRICT COUNCIL LOCAL PLAN PUBLICATION VERSION CONSULTATION
East Lindsey District Council has produced the Publication Version of its Local Plan. The Council invited formal representations on the legal compliance and soundness of the document, this consultation has now closed.
The Local Plan is made up of two main documents:
- The Core Strategy which sets out the vision for the District along with the strategy for growth and key strategic priorities.
- and, the Settlement Proposals document which designates sites for different forms of development including residential and employment.
Alongside the two main documents the Local Plan has been subject to a Sustainability Appraisal and also a Habitat Regulations Assessment.
- Appendix 1 - Vision and Strategic Actions Appraisal [201kb]
- Appendix 2 - Policy appraisal sheets of changes as a result of consultation [418kb]
- Addendum to the Sustainability Appraisal of the East Lindsey Core Strategy [57kb]
- East Lindsey Settlement Proposals Sustainability Appraisal November 2016 with Non Technical Summary [4Mb]
- Appendix 1 - Settlement Proposals Site Assessment Forms [3Mb]
- Appendix 2 - Cumulative, Synergistic and Indirect Effects Table [47kb]
- Habitat Regulations Assessment [4Mb]
The Local Plan has been written using a variety of evidence based documents which can be accessed using the link at the bottom of the page.
The Council are now in the process of analysing the responses and will be submitting the local plan to the Secretary of State in due course.