Excellence in Customer Care
This Award recognises those businesses constantly striving to exceed customer expectations. Businesses have to evidence how they measure customer satisfaction, how effectively complaints are dealt with, and how customer service has improved business performance.
This is open to all businesses in the public, private and third sectors that can best demonstrate how their customer service strategy contributed to: increased growth or market share; improved financial performance; enhanced customer engagement; and staff motivation.
Main judging criteria
- Customer Service Satisfaction including any social media/website/trip advisor comments/ reviews (40%)
- Staff engagement (20%)
- Leadership and management (15%)
- Growth and financial performance (10% )
- Innovation in products, services or processes (10% )
- An ethical approach to business (5% )
Relevant evidence to support nomination:
- Reviews from TripAdvisor and social media
- Customer testimonials
- Employee engagement and development
- Evidence of best practice in management
- List of improvements made to service or product offer
- Evidence of innovative plans to improve business offer
The evidence list above is not exhaustive. Businesses are encouraged to send any other documents which will help support their nomination.