The countdown is on... GDPR is coming! Are you ready for the new Law? Our training courses will ensure you are.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the biggest change in Data Protection law for 20 years and will affect all businesses that use customer data.
The regulation comes into force on May 25 2018 with the potential for large fines and a right to compensation for your customers if you breach the regulation.
Our legal professionals will help you make the most of the opportunities provided by the legislation and help you to ensure that your business is prepared for the changes.
To comply with the GDPR you need to know what data you hold, whether you are dealing with it lawfully, what you must tell your customers and what new rights they will have over the data that you hold about them, as, after all it is YOUR business but THEIR data.
Compliance is not only the law but will ultimately ensure your business will be more efficient and that you have happier and more responsive customers.
These courses are very popular, so book your place now to avoid disappointment!
|Skegness Business Centre|
Monday 26 March
10am - 4pm
Mablethorpe Business Centre
|Tuesday 27 March||10am - 4pm|
Fairfield Enterprise Centre, Louth
Wednesday 28 March
|10am - 4pm|
£60 per person. Price includes refreshments and buffet lunch.
Proposed GDPR Training Programme for Small Businesses 2018
- Background and Definitions: DPA 1988 V GDPR, Privacy by Design, Personal Data, Special Category Data, Data Controller, Data Processor, Data Subject.
- The 6 Data Protection Principles And How to Comply
- Registration with the ICO: Self Assessment
- Record Keeping: Information Audit and Asset Registers, Legal bases for processing, Special Categories, Consent and Legitimate Interests, Deletion of old records
- Privacy Notices: What Information to provide, How to write one, When to provide a Privacy Notice
- Data Subject Rights: Access, Right to be forgotten, Rectification, Restriction, Objection, Portability
- Children's Data
- Data Sharing: With Processor, Contracts/Agreements to share, International Transfers, Adequacy and Privacy Shield
- Security: Passwords, Encryption, Paper Records, Cloud Storage
- Breach: Reporting, Informing Subjects, Fines & Compensation
- Privacy Impact Assessments and The Data Protection Officer: Do you need them?
- Staff Training: Annual Training, Keep PD Secure and Telephone Protocols
- Marketing: Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Privacy and e-communications Regulations
Call: Helen Addlesee on 01507 613455