Lifetime Achievement in Business
This Award will recognise the business personality who best represents achievement and longevity.
The award acknowledges the winner's sustained achievements within the business community during a distinguished career. Eligible nominees are those who have been actively involved in the business community for at least 25 years by 2018.
Main judging criteria
- Active in the business community for 25 years or above (25%)
- Has shown outstanding leadership characteristics throughout their career and has inspired and developed others to achieve similar success (25%)
- Has achieved business excellence, evidenced through their business's profitability, competitive advantage, innovation, flexibility and customer service (25%)
Relevant evidence to support nomination:
- Record of longevity in business community
- Evidence of leadership credentials, achievements, etc.
- Employee and customer testimonials
- Financial records showing business profitability
- Association with community groups/ charitable organisations
The evidence list above is not exhaustive. Businesses are encouraged to send any other documents which will help support their nomination.