Manufacturer of the Year
This award is open to all manufacturing businesses and will go to a business that has utilised efficient/innovative manufacturing processes to develop excellence in manufacturing, producing products that enjoy significant market share or developing new products that create opportunities in new markets.
Main judging criteria
- Effective leadership and management (20%)
- Innovation in products, services or processes (15%)
- Strong business results/financial performance (15%)
- An established market position (10%)
- Excellent growth or expansion (10%)
- Potential for sustained growth (10%)
- Customer service and staff engagement (10%)
- An ethical approach to business (10%)
Relevant evidence to support nomination:
- Illustrations of leadership credentials, etc.
- Customers testimonials
- Financial records showing business sustainability, profitability and growth
- Evidence of innovative plans to sustain and improve market position
- Staff engagement to encourage best performance
- Ethical credentials, for example environmental policies, etc.
The evidence list above is not exhaustive. Businesses are encouraged to send any other documents which will help support their nomination.