East Lindsey Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme Application for Self-Isolation
What am I required to do?
If you are told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, you must stay at home to protect your friends, family and community.
You may be eligible for the Test and Trace Support Payment to help you do this.
Who is eligible?
People who live in the East Lindsey district who have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace on or after September 28, 2020, or identified as a close contact by the NHS COVID-19 App from December 10, 2020.
You will be eligible for a Test and Trace Support Payment providing you meet all four of the following requirements:
- You comply with the notification from NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate.
- You are employed or self-employed.
- You are unable to work from home and will lose income as a result.
- You are currently receiving one of the following:
- Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- Income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit
- Pension Credit
Applications from members of the same household:
Couples and people in the same household must each make an individual application to receive the payment, if they each meet the eligibility criteria.
Who is not eligible?
You will not be eligible for the Test and Trace Payment if any of the following apply to you:
- You have not received a notification from NHS Test and Trace telling you to self-isolate.
- You received notification from NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate before September 28, 2020.
- Your notification to self-isolate came through the NHS COVID-19 App before December 10, 2020.
- You do not work.
- Any loss of income is due to furlough.
- You continue to receive full wages while you self-isolate.
- You can work from home during a period of self-isolation.
Before you start
You will need the following information to complete this application:
- Your 8-character NHS Test and Trace Account ID (from your notification from NHS Test and Trace asking you to self-isolate).
- Your National Insurance Number.
- Your bank account details.
- A copy of your latest bank account statement (one issued within the last two months) which must show proof of earnings.
- If employed, proof of your employment and earnings (such as payslips, your contract of employment or confirmation from your employer), and proof of reduction in earnings for your self-isolation period (for example, a letter from your employer).
- If self-employed, proof of self-employment. For example, your most recent set of accounts or self-assessment returns, and your most recent business bank account statements (within the last two months). Your most recent personal bank account statements may be accepted, if you do not have a business bank account.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Dates should all be typed in the format DD/MM/YYYY (as in 28/09/2020).
- Extra help, where provided, can be found immediately after each field.
- All file upload fields will accept a PDF document (pdf), a Word document (doc, docx), or a JPG (jpeg, jpg) or PNG (png) image file, up to 5MB in size.
- For self-employed people, a set of accounts may be submitted in Excel (xls, xlsx) format, up to 10MB in size.
- When you upload a file to a page, when you click 'Next', your document will be uploaded to our server. This may take some time depending on the size of the file you are uploading. The next page will only load once the document has finished uploading.
Select the 'Start' button to confirm your eligibility and start your application.