East Lindsey Business Awards: Nomination deadline less than 60 days away!
May 8, 2019
Businesses wishing to enter this year's East Lindsey Business Awards only have until the end of next month to submit their nominations.
The deadline for entries is midnight on June 30, 2019 and businesses are encouraged to submit their nominations as soon as possible to ensure they're considered for the Awards this year.
Businesses can enter up to a maximum of three of the following categories:
- Excellence in Customer Service - for those business that strive to not just meet, but exceed their customers' expectations
- Accommodation Provider of the Year - celebrating the outstanding contribution accommodation providers make to the District's economy
- Best New Business - recognising the positive impact made by the District's newer ventures
- Independent Retailer of the Year - rewarding those businesses that play a vital role in bringing diversity and variety to the District's High Streets
- Visitor Attraction of the Year - recognising the important role that our local attractions play in bringing visitors to the local area
- Lifetime Achievement in Business - celebrating individuals who have played a role in the business community for at least 25 years
- Employer of the Year - rewarding the business that show a real commitment to support and developing their employees
- Food and Drink Business of the Year - East Lindsey has some fantastic food and drink businesses and this award will commemorate those that represent the very best
- Apprentice/Young Entrepreneur of the Year - celebrating those young business people and employees who are making a real impact in their organisation
- Best New Product or Innovation - this award is a celebration of engineering, manufacturing, technology, digital and creative industries
Further details on each award category can be found online at www.e-lindsey.gov.uk/ELBA or by calling 0150 613119.
A further category, District's Favourite Market Trader, will be decided by a public vote and further details on this are coming soon.
Entering the Awards isn't the only way businesses can get involved in the Awards, businesses can also join in by becoming a sponsor. There are a number of sponsorship packages available, including Awards Category Sponsors, Programme Sponsor, Drinks Reception Sponsor and more.
Sponsors will receive tickets to attend the Awards evening at Woodhall Spa's Petwood Hotel and will also be involved in all publicity in the lead up to and on the evening.