Home Testing - Universal Testing
From 9 April, Home testing is expanding to universal testing - everyone over the age of 18 can access lateral flow testing in England
You are encouraged to test twice a week and there are a range of options available to do this:
- Attend a supervised test at one of the centres listed here: www.e-lindsey.gov.uk/article/16961/Find-your-nearest-sites
- You can collect a box home test kits from a test site - available from the Richmond Coach Park Testing site, 3pm - 7pm or www.e-lindsey.gov.uk/article/16961/Find-your-nearest-sites
- Through your employer if they offer testing to employees
- Order a lateral flow home test kit online: www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests.
Please note if you are collecting test kits, you can only collect tests for yourself. If you test positive with a lateral flow test you are encouraged to book a PCR test for confirmation, this can be booked via 119 or online at: www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
We are expecting pharmacy collection to come online soon and details of this will be available as soon as possible.
Who this service is for
You can only use this service if:
- you're 18yrs or older
- you live in England
- you do not have coronavirus symptoms
- you have not been told to self-isolate