How to access the Wellbeing Service

Can anyone access the service?
Anyone aged 18 or over can access the Wellbeing Service.

Is the service free?
Many parts of the Wellbeing Service are free, such as the advice services. However, some things require us to carry out an assessment to determine what extra help you need. 

Unless you receive funding from Adult Care there may be a charge for aids, adaptations, telecare and response.

How do I contact the service?
Telephone: 01522 782140
Visit: Any of East Lindsey District Council's offices.

If you are supported by a charity, support agency or other national or local organisation they can contact us on your behalf.

Does the service provide personal care?
The East Lindsey Wellbeing Service does not provide personal or medical care or health assessments.

We cannot help with:

  • Getting up and/or going to bed
  • Dressing
  • Washing or having a bath
  • Using a toilet or other personal hygiene
  • Eating and drinking
  • Domestic help (such as washing up and laundry)
  • Services provided by doctors or medical professionals

If you need these services please contact Adult Care on 01522 782155 or speak to your GP.

Is the service confidential?
To give you the best possible advice and support we may need to talk to other agencies. We will always ask for your permission to share your information with others.

What if I am not happy with the service?
You should contact us straight away if you are not happy with the service and we will do our best to sort out the problem.

I live outside of East Lindsey, can I sign up a family member who does live in East Lindsey?
As long as the family member is happy for you to contact us you can refer them to the service. We will need to contact them directly to confirm this.