ELBA 2019: Entry Rules
Think your business would be perfect for our awards, or know of a deserving business?
There is no entry fee.
Businesses must be based within East Lindsey.
All awards can be applied for by self-nomination or by another individual/business, provided that the business being nominated has agreed in advance.
Individual businesses may be nominated for up to three award categories.
ELDC Ward Members are eligible to submit entries on behalf of businesses within their wards provided that they do not have any financial interests in the business being put forward. All ELDC Councillors will abide by the Council's Code of Conduct.
ELDC reserves the right to re-allocate any entries received into an alternative award category where the Judging Panel considers it suitable. This is in addition to any particular awards category a business has been entered into. A maximum of three entries per business will still apply.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry into the East Lindsey Business Awards, applicants are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All entries must be received no later than deadline date of 1st July 2019.
- All documents submitted are non-returnable.
- All documents must not contain third party personal information.
- Businesses can enter a maximum of three categories.
- Businesses may be shortlisted for more than one award category.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that their nomination form has been received within the deadline. All online applications will receive an automatic confirmation once you have submitted your nomination. If you plan to submit another way we recommend that you ask for confirmation of receipt upon submission of their nomination form(s).
- Each category has unique criteria and businesses are urged to read the judging criteria and explain how they meet this in their nomination.
- Charities are welcome to apply as long as they can demonstrate their commercial aims and achievements.
- The top three scoring businesses in each category will be shortlisted; these businesses will be our finalists.
- All finalists must be able to attend a meeting with the judges at Fairfield Enterprise Centre, Louth on Tuesday 16th July, 2019.
- All finalists will be notified by the week commencing 21st July, 2019.
- All finalists will be expected to attend the Awards ceremony on Friday, 27th September 2019.
- All finalists agree to be part of the publicity campaign.
- Nominees who have not been successful will be notified in writing soon after the announcement of finalists.
- The winner from each category will be chosen from the three finalists and will be announced at the Awards Ceremony.
- Feedback will be provided, if requested.