Your Council Tax account
You can view your Council Tax account online. You can also receive your bills electronically without the need for paper bills.
Login or register to 'access your online Council Tax account'
How to register
To register for an online Council Tax account, you will need:
- an email address to create and verify your account registration
- your Council Tax account reference number (found on your bill).
During registration, you'll need to answer some security questions before you can access your Council Tax account for the first time. You'll be prompted to:
- select 'Access Now' and you'll be presented with the authentication questions
- answer the questions to the best of your knowledge
- select 'Next' to complete registration.
When registering, if you cannot provide enough correct answers to the security questions you may need to:
- select 'I don't have enough information to continue'
- select 'Send me a PIN' - which will be sent to you by post
- once you have received your PIN in the post, you should enter your PIN to view the service you require.
Follow the steps in these guidance documents to help you register to view your Council Tax account online: