People sometimes need support to stay well and independent. The East Lindsey Wellbeing Service is designed to respond promptly, providing a variety of services tailored to meet your specific needs.
We offer information and advice:
- On housing, health and money management.
- To help you identify and access education, training or work.
- On accessing a range of local services and organisations.
Develop a personal support plan with you during a period of targeted brief interventions to:
- Give you a single point of contact to access the support you need.
- Work with you for up to six weeks to help you resolve the needs identified on your support plan.
- Co-ordinate the work of other organisations to make sure they help you with what you need.
- Help you to access Small Aids for Daily Living, Minor Adaptations and Telecare Services giving you peace of mind for the future.