Public Engagement Charter
We will adopt a 'You Said, We Listened' approach to public engagement
Our Public Engagement Charter (PDF) [196KB] (opens new window) sets out how we will approach public engagement, why we engage and how we will feedback to our residents.
- We will find out what people want from us, reflect on how we can do things better and support communities who want to help themselves
- We want members of the public to know that when they engage with us, their needs and views will be considered
- We will use a range of methods to engage with the public including: online and paper consultations, feedback forms, sampled surveys, meetings with stakeholder groups and residents and social media
- Details of planned consultations will be published on our website
- When consulting with people we will look to follow the Consultation Principles (PDF) [196KB] (opens new window) detailed in our Public Engagement Charter.
- We will publish consultation feedback on our website and promote these through social media.
- We will publish annually how public feedback has influenced or changed the way we deliver our services