North Gardens - Mablethorpe
North Gardens, Mablethorpe
Located on the Foreshore linking the beach and the promenades to the town. Access via a footpath through the dunes from Seaview Car Park (450m North of the gardens) or across the seafront road from the eastern end of the High Street.
Open 24 hours every day of the year
• Floral gardens
• Open grass areas
• Promenade walks and beach access
• Crazy golf
• Family entertainment centre with bar
• Star of The East art feature
• Sand dunes extend northwards offering nature watching
• Nearest parking in Seaview Car Park (450m north off Quebec Road) or in Queens Park (600m south down Gibraltar Road and The Boulevard)
• On site Public Conveniences.