Community Safety Partnership
The East Lincolnshire Community Safety Partnership (ELCSP) works to create local solutions to local problems to tackle issues of crime and disorder and improve the quality of life for people living, working or visiting the area.
ELCSP is a statutory partnership made up of the following organisations:
- East Lindsey, Boston Borough and South Holland District Councils
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Lincolnshire Police
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- Lincolnshire East and South Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)/Public Health
- Humberside, Lincolnshire and North Yorkshire Community Rehabilitation Company Ltd
A number of non-statutory agencies also contribute to the work of the partnership including housing associations, schools, magistrates and the voluntary sector.
Each year we carry out a review of the crime and disorder levels across the partnership area. We also undertake an annual community safety survey to gather the views of local residents to ensure that our priorities reflect what communities are most concerned about.
Our priorities for 2016-19 are:
- Violence and Abuse
- Alcohol-related anti-social behaviour
- Community Engagement
- Emerging issues - being responsive to local trends and issues
- Our priorities are refreshed each year.
Further information about the partnership and how you can help us is included in the Partnership Plan.