Community Safety Partnership
The East Lincolnshire Community Safety Partnership (ELCSP) works to create local solutions to local problems to tackle issues of crime and disorder and improve the quality of life for people living, working or visiting the area.
ELCSP is a statutory partnership made up of the following organisations:
- East Lindsey, Boston Borough and South Holland District Councils
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Lincolnshire Police
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- Lincolnshire East and South Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) / Public Health
- Humberside, Lincolnshire and North Yorkshire Community Rehabilitation Company Ltd / National Probation Service
A number of non-statutory agencies also contribute to the work of the partnership including housing associations, schools, and the voluntary sector.
The ELCSP works closely with the Safer Lincolnshire Partnership (SLP) which is the single multi-agency forum for addressing community safety issues across Lincolnshire.