We work in partnership with Lincolnshire Police and local Town Councils to provide CCTV coverage throughout the area to make our district a safer place in which to live, work and visit.
- The CCTV Partnership provides 24/7 monitoring across parts of the district from a shared control room at Boston Borough Council
- Cameras are monitored from Alford, Horncastle, Louth, Mablethorpe and Sutton on Sea, Chapel St Leonards, Ingoldmells and Skegness
- The team of operators is employed by Boston Borough Council and all are fully trained and licensed by the Security Industry Authority
- Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras are strategically placed throughout the district
- For further information visit the Boston Borough Council website