Local Authority Land
Local authorities must publish details of all land and building assets including:
1. All service and office properties occupied or controlled by user bodies, both freehold and leasehold.
2. Any properties occupied or run under Private Finance Initiative contracts.
3. All other properties they own or use, for example, hostels, laboratories, investment properties and depots.
4. Garages unless rented as part of a housing tenancy agreement.
5. Surplus, sublet or vacant properties.
6. Undeveloped land.
7. Serviced or temporary offices where contractual or actual occupation exceeds three months.
8. All future commitments, for example under an agreement for lease, from when the contractual commitment is made.
This information is published in our Property Asset Register.