Register of Premises Licence Applications
A list of all premises licence (and club premises certificate) applications received in the East Lindsey District since 1 April 2018.
The list is updated on a regular basis.
The applications listed have been received and accepted for processing by the Licensing Section. As part of the process, these applications will have been advertised (on the premises and in the local press) and copies will have been sent to the following Authorities for their comments and/or representations.
- Lincolnshire Police
- The Council's Planning, Environmental Health and Health and Safety Departments
- The Local Safeguarding Children Board
- Lincolnshire Trading Standards
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- NHS Lincolnshire
- Home Office (Immigration Enforcement Section)*
Members of the public may also submit representations in objection or support to these applications, within the 28 day consultation period.
Representations in relation to an application must be submitted direct to our Licensing Team. Please be aware that for any representations to be considered, they must be submitted before the end of the consultation period and address at least one of the four licensing objectives of:
- Prevention of crime and disorder
- Prevention of public nuisance
- Public safety
- Protection of children from harm
*N.B. The Home Office (Immigration Enforcement Section) will only be sent copies of applications regarding the sale of alcohol and/or the provision of late night refreshment.