Toggle menu

Community Support and Grants

If you are on a low income or out of work you may be able to claim Universal Credit
By choosing a school meal you can save time and money and ensure your child is getting a healthy lunch to help them concentrate
Discretionary Housing Payments can provide extra money to meet your housing costs.
If you look after a relative or friend who cannot manage without your support then you are a carer. You may want to talk to someone about your caring role and any support you need.
The Armed Forces Covenant ensures the armed forces community face no disadvantage in accessing public services.
The Government's Household Support Fund grant has been made available to county councils and unitary authorities in England to support those most in need.
Support your community with a fundraising lottery
South and East Lincolnshire Crowd Fund